Cedar Point today announced several new additions to its annual HalloWeekends event, which kicks off September 12.
Perhaps the biggest new attraction is Terror Island, located on Millennium Force island. Guests on the island will travel through a quarter-mile wooded walkway set in a pirate theme.
Other new or relocated attractions include:
- Club Blood - walk-through haunt near the park’s main entrance
- Cornstalkers - walk-through haunt in the Thunder Canyon flume
- CarnEvil - walk-through haunt moved to Camp Snoopy
- Mid-Evil Market - restaurant in Midway Market
- Alien Cafe - restaurant in Coasters Drive-In
- “Graveyard Shift ... with the Good Time Ghouls” - new show at Good Time Theatre
- The Magical House on Boo Hill - Kid friendly haunt in former Pirate Ride building
- Hay Bale Maze - near Blue Streak
- Planet Spooky - Planet Snoopy with a Halloween theme
Returning favorites include Fright Zone and Fear Faire.
HalloWeekends will take place on Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays, Sept. 12 through Nov. 2. For more information, visit www.halloweekends.com