How to get alternate access for people with disabilties if you're staying at Hotel Breakers?


Wednesday, June 5, 2019 11:03 AM


Just curious about the alternate access for people with disabilities when staying at Hotel Breakers?

Do you go to the CP main enterance or do they give it to the person at the hotel?

Thank you!

You must be logged in to post



Thursday, June 6, 2019 8:21 PM

Town Hall Museum in Frontiertown can take of you.


Wednesday, June 5, 2019 11:12 AM
XS NightClub's avatar

Since this is an important question, it’s best to call and speak to the desk manager at the hotel.

On this site: You’re likely to get several varying answers on how it’s done, has been done in the past, how they should do it... without any clear answer to what the process actually is.

Last edited by XS NightClub, Wednesday, June 5, 2019 11:51 AM
POP Forums - ©2019, POP World Media, LLC